- Diversity: Celebrate the diversity of human experience and understanding with all of our programs and practices.
- Integrity: Adhere to the highest standards of professional conduct, accountability and financial responsibility, and encourage others to do the same.
- Sustainability: Strive to minimize our impact on the environment and employ viable eco-friendly alternatives at every opportunity.
- Excellence: Believe in the power and urgency of creative expression and are devoted to the presentation of great cinema.
- Community: Commit to being a good partner and improving the cultural and economic landscape of our community.
Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., RiverRun International Film Festival envelops Winston-Salem for more than a week each year, offering residents and visitors world-class films, first-hand experience in the world of film and opportunities to interact with actors, directors and more. In 2016, RiverRun presented more than 166 films from 44 countries.Reynolds American employees enjoy the opportunity to attend films and events throughout the Festival and also provide countless volunteer hours to its success.