Arts & Culture
Reynolds American, its subsidiaries and foundations support preserving and promoting arts and culture, and preserving the history of our communities. The arts are vital to the vibrancy of our communities, benefit our current and future employees, and contribute to our local economies.
The Reynolds American Foundation lends its support to various cultural institutions, including:
- Arts Council of Winston-Salem & Forsyth County;
- National Black Theatre Festival;
- Reynolda House Museum of American Art;
- The RiverRun International Film Festival; and
- Old Salem Museums and Gardens.
Supporting the preservation, promotion and advancement of American Indian culture in the United States is Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company Foundation’s core focus. The Foundation provides funding to organizations that preserve and enhance the American Indian culture and languages, including the:
- Institute for American Indian Arts;
- Indigenous Language Institute;
- TREATY Total Immersion School; and
- Southwestern Association for Indian Arts.
Arts and culture are essential components of a community’s success, and RAI and its subsidiaries are proud to help enrich the quality of life in our communities.